BERKS EIT LOCAL TAX UPDATE:
- Active duty military pay IS taxable for local income tax purposes for 2015. However for 2016, active duty military pay IS NOT taxable for local income tax purposes.
- Our new office has a secure lockbox (located to the right of our main entrance) for your convenience.
- 2015 Individual Tax Return Forms (blank and fillable forms) and instructions are now available on the INDIVIDUAL EARNED INCOME TAX section above (Individual Tax Forms).
- 2016 Individual Quarterly Estimated Tax Packet is now available on the INDIVIDUAL EARNED INCOME TAX section above (Individual Tax Forms).
- Our new office address is:
1125 BERKSHIRE BLVD - SUITE 115, WYOMISSING, PA 19610
Our phone number is unchanged: 610-372-8439 or Toll Free 1-855-372-8439.
Our three PO Box addresses for mailing individual tax returns remain the same.
Employer Online File Uploads & Payments Now Available.
See Online Filing & Payments Tab for Credit Card Payments, Individual & Employer Filing
The Berks County Earned Income Tax Collection Bureau (the “Bureau”) is an agency appointed by the Berks County Tax Collection Committee (“TCC”) to serve as the sole tax collector to collect income and certain other taxes throughout Berks County as required by Act 32. Effective January 1, 2015, the TCC acquired all assets and operations of the Bureau. The TCC now has its own tax collection operations for Berks County operating under the name of The Berks County Earned Income Tax Collection Bureau. Berks EIT is the tax collector for the school districts and municipalities for most areas of Berks County, Pennsylvania.